The company that I work for is looking for two Quality engineers, a Manufacturing Engineer and I am looking for a Product Engineer in my department.

The company my wife works for is also looking for engineers both in Electrical and Manufacturing disciplines.

I also know that both companies are looking for other job functions as well. I am not as familiar with those needs but I can certainly find out more.

Both companies treat their employees quite well and are growing like crazy and looking hard for good quality professionals.

We are in West Tennessee about an hour and a half north of Memphis, so extremely rural area which does limit our available candidates but I think a lot of pro-gun people would find that an ideal fit. (I know I do)

If any of you guys/gals have been thinking about moving to a rural area in a red state that is pro-gun, no income taxes and that has much lower cost of living than some of the other areas of the country, hit me up and lets see if we can get you moved here.

Personally, I would much prefer to have even more pro-gun people in the state if at all possible.