Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fully Atomic Rifle

Site Supporter

Fully Atomic Rifle

OK, somebody shooting at a woman and her kids isn't funny. But ya gotta wonder if there's more to this story. A "Fully atomic" rifle.
    Name:  AtomicRifle.jpg
Views: 594
Size:  55.5 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images   

And she's not even a blonde...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I think that the Little Boy weapon is the closest that we'll ever get to a Fully Atomic Rifle.

My understanding was that the barrel of Little Boy was fabricated from a NSCW Dahlgren naval rifle barrel, buuuttt I'm pretty sure it was a smoothbore (although I could be wrong!) by the time it was dropped on Hiroshima.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Autocorrect strikes again.

Phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range, perhaps?

There was the M65 'Atomic Annie' 280mm cannon, but I suspect this is different.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Dad was stationed at Ft. Sill where they had one on display at the museum.

Quote Originally Posted by OfficeCat View Post
    Phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range, perhaps?
    Hey, just what ya see pal.

Assuming her story is true, the perpetrator deserves prosecution (assault with a deadly weapon, possibly felon in possession given the mention of a parole officer?), but man I wish the apparent victim didn't make me so conflicted. I both feel bad for her and for her child and want to make a bunch of derisive comments to make fun of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    GlobalSecurity indicates three types of nuclear rounds, and one type of conventional HE round. Perhaps the M65 is therefore “Fully Semi-Atomic”? I couldn’t find mention of, but I suspect, that there may be many shoulder things going up on that piece.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

User Tag List