Thread: Glock 26 Grip force adaptors

Glock 26 Grip force adaptors

I've come into a Gen3 Glock 26, looks to be built in early 2010, and decided to keep it. I'm an M&P/1911 shooter and the little guy points high with my wrist locked out.

Does anyone use a Grip Force Adapter on a 26 that can give me a heads up about how much the angle of the pistol will change with it installed?

Thanks.

I tried it and it does make it point a little lower. However, because I had small hands, it hurt across the web of my thumb. I'd say it would work if you had large sized hands.

Quote Originally Posted by part-time shooter View Post
    I've come into a Gen3 Glock 26, looks to be built in early 2010, and decided to keep it. I'm an M&P/1911 shooter and the little guy points high with my wrist locked out.

Does anyone use a Grip Force Adapter on a 26 that can give me a heads up about how much the angle of the pistol will change with it installed?

Thanks.

Thanks,

I actually just bought one of the smooth shortened ones off Amazon and installed it. Works well for me and brought my point of aim back to where it should be. Keeps the slide off me too.

User Tag List