Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Amazon Prime day deals thread 2021

Amazon Prime day deals thread 2021

#RESIST

All Audible books are 50 - 70% off which puts a lot of them well under $10.

If anybody sees a deal on a decent USB racing wheel/pedal set for PCs/XBox (e.g. Logitech G920), lemme know...

Site Supporter
    Been researching convection toaster oven/air friers. Several of the highly recommended ones across the 'net are on sale, and decent sales at that. I am looking at two of the newer ones on the market, and am not willing to look beyond the two tentatively approved brands so that while new I have an idea of what I am getting. If we didn't have to raid savings this year I would go with one of the top `net recommended ones, but if I am pulling $200+ from savings for a kitchen appliance I kind of want more than I need, I am going to get EXACTLY what I want. The latest Ninja one with the probe thermometer almost got bought, but it is not on the very-new-to-the-market/no-real reviews-yet-but-approved-for-purchase list, so it wil stay at Amazon and not get my savings until there is more user feedback, and I don't have to pull $300 out of savings for it.

pat

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Ars Technica has their typical list of Prime Day deals. And one with Prime Day deals under $50.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    If anybody sees a deal on a decent USB racing wheel/pedal set for PCs/XBox (e.g. Logitech G920), lemme know...
    Saw this sale pop up yesterday and looks like it's still available: Logitech G920 for $218

Quote Originally Posted by UNM1136 View Post
    Been researching convection toaster oven/air friers. Several of the highly recommended ones across the 'net are on sale, and decent sales at that. I am looking at two of the newer ones on the market, and am not willing to look beyond the two tentatively approved brands so that while new I have an idea of what I am getting. If we didn't have to raid savings this year I would go with one of the top `net recommended ones, but if I am pulling $200+ from savings for a kitchen appliance I kind of want more than I need, I am going to get EXACTLY what I want. The latest Ninja one with the probe thermometer almost got bought, but it is not on the very-new-to-the-market/no-real reviews-yet-but-approved-for-purchase list, so it wil stay at Amazon and not get my savings until there is more user feedback, and I don't have to pull $300 out of savings for it.

pat
    I can't speak for the probe thermometer model, but we returned our Costco Ninja air frier after a week or two of ownership and bought a different brand. Alton Brown also hated it on an episode of his Youtube show "Quarantine Quitchen."

Their Costco coffee maker was also hot garbage.

I like Ninja's bullets and blenders, but so far that's about it.
    David S.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    https://www.amazon.com/Garmin-Fenix-.../dp/B01MQX3306

Solid deals on Garmins. Fenix 5X at link.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

I'm looking for deals on Milwaukee Fuel M18 batteries and M12 or M18 jigsaws and caulking guns.
    #RESIST

User Tag List