Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiple Biker Riders Run Over in Show Low AZ

Multiple Biker Riders Run Over in Show Low AZ

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/6-...w-suspect-shot

SHOW LOW, Ariz. - Seven people have been critically injured after being run over by a truck in Show Low, officials confirmed Saturday morning.

Police say a black Ford truck had hit multiple bicyclists in front of the Horne Auto Collision Center during the city's Bike the Bluff road race.

Officers pursued the suspect to an area near 3rd Drive and Oliver, and the driver was eventually shot behind an ACE Hardware in the area. The suspect, identified only as a 35-year-old white male, was hospitalized in critical but stable condition.

——————

Show Low is a small city in north east AZ. It’s on the route I take if I’m heading east on I40.

This is in the early stages so no motives have been discussed that I’ve heard.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Site Supporter
    Show Low is a nice little town. I’ve got relatives who live there, and ancestors who were from there.

Hammertime
    If human bodies did that damage to the roof of the truck that is truly impressive no one died. It looks like he rolled the thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    Show Low is a nice little town. I’ve got relatives who live there, and ancestors who were from there.
    We drive through Show Low on our way to Greer when we're getting away from everything and I know people with relatives there. Hope all the victims have a speedy recovery.

The one transported to PHX probably had a head injury requiring neurosurgery services (though Flagstaff does have a level 1 trauma center).

Somehow I think meth was involved. In 2010 a meth head driving a 12 ton truck plowed into a group of motorcyclists waiting at a stop light in Phoenix.

Here's an old list of some of the meth-iest crimes in AZ (Link)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
    The one transported to PHX probably had a head injury requiring neurosurgery services (though Flagstaff does have a level 1 trauma center).

Somehow I think meth was involved. In 2010 a meth head driving a 12 ton truck plowed into a group of motorcyclists waiting at a stop light in Phoenix.

Here's an old list of some of the meth-iest crimes in AZ (Link)
    I remember that too. Wasn't that at I17 and Carefree, near Ben Avery Shooting range?

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    This is in the early stages so no motives have been discussed that I’ve heard.
    Bicyclists, you say?

I'm willing to put money on a motive. Usually as clear as when a dude with an Arabic name kills a bunch of people.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Bicyclists, you say?

I'm willing to put money on a motive. Usually as clear as when a dude with an Arabic name kills a bunch of people.
    He hates these cans!

Wow, if the victims look anything like the bikes they were riding.

User Tag List