Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Acro on a 320

Wilson Combat did a P320 slide to low mount an ACRO for Larry Vickers. The ACRO is mounted low enough that no taller sights are needed. It is probably just a matter of time before other companies do it also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv5qpp7p7hU

Parker Mountain Machine can do it, although I don't know how long their backlog is.
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

A consideration is that many to most of the 320 slides coming out of Sig have been cut for optics at the factory.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAakj9ah...dium=copy_link
    ATEI did an ACRO cut on a P320 for Larry Vickers last year, but it seems they don’t offer it on their site.

Quote Originally Posted by dcf1981 View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CAakj9ah...dium=copy_link
    ATEI did an ACRO cut on a P320 for Larry Vickers last year, but it seems they don’t offer it on their site.
    @GJM @js475 @dcf1981

I talked to ATEi today. They do offer milling for the P320 slide.

I just ordered a plain 4.7 slide today from SIG and will send it out to them the second it arrives.

I'm honestly tired of dealing with mounting plates and want the P-2 mounted as low as it can possibly be. My hope is that it is as low as LAV's so I can use standard height sights as backups.

I got really high hopes for this thing!

Quote Originally Posted by KevH View Post
    @GJM @js475 @dcf1981

I just ordered a plain 4.7 slide today from SIG and will send it out to them the second it arrives.

I'm honestly tired of dealing with mounting plates and want the P-2 mounted as low as it can possibly be. My hope is that it is as low as LAV's so I can use standard height sights as backups.

Thanks for the tip! Last time I checked it wasn't listed on their site. I guess I'll have to call or email them.

Quote Originally Posted by js475 View Post
    Thanks for the tip! Last time I checked it wasn't listed on their site. I guess I'll have to call or email them.
    It isn't listed. She walked me through how to place the order.

@GJM @js475 @dcf1981

Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

It isn't listed. She walked me through how to place the order.
    How did the price compare to a complete pistol?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I have been toying with the idea of building a Roland special type gun initially I was going to have my 19x serve as a host but with the way the wind is blowing around my parts I may be forced to start carrying the P320. A 3.6 slide cut for an acro might serve as a good start with a PMM comp(listed as unknown wait, yay!). I will have my P320 in hand later today and I will start evaluating options.

User Tag List