Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Acro on a 320

Acro on a 320

I see there are a number of different mounting plates — CHPWS, Apex, Tango Down and B&T. What is the best way to mount an Acro on a Sig P320 X Compact slide (cut for an optic but the rear sight is on the optic plate), and same question for putting an Acro on an AXG/Pro Cut slide (has a rear sight behind the optic plate)?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Subscribed. 🤠

The newest iteration of the Tango Down one (that incorporates a rear iron sight dovetail) looks appealing to me.

Seems all of the plate I have seen for the ACRO are for the commercial m17 style with the integrated plate and rear sight. I may need a solution to put an ACRO on a pro cut slide with the separate rear sight and it doesn’t seem like there is a whole lot out there.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ski View Post
    Seems all of the plate I have seen for the ACRO are for the commercial m17 style with the integrated plate and rear sight. I may need a solution to put an ACRO on a pro cut slide with the separate rear sight and it doesn’t seem like there is a whole lot out there.
    That is what I have been wondering about.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    That is what I have been wondering about.
    I haven’t used it, but these seems good options for both X and Pro series: https://www.apextactical.com/apex-op...ointr-acro-p-1
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by DpdG View Post
    I haven’t used it, but these seems good options for both X and Pro series: https://www.apextactical.com/apex-op...ointr-acro-p-1
    Those seem to list conflicting comparability. Sig, in all their wisdom has about 47 different slide cut profiles. The listed product doesn’t seem to be very clearly listed and the photos shown indicate it won’t fit sig’s “Professional” cut slides.

There are some rmr to acro conversion plates that in theory should fit the pro cut slides.

I have an email into Randy Lee, and hope to get more info.

I exchanged emails with Randy, and have an Apex Acro plate for the pro cut 320 slide on the way.

To piggyback off this thread, who can mill a regular P320 slide for an ACRO? Most of the big name milling companies (ATEI, Jagerwerks, Maple Leaf etc.) don't seem to offer it at this time.

User Tag List