Thread: SIG P320 XCompact FCU question

SIG P320 XCompact FCU question

I stopped at the SIG Academy today, and saw a P320 variant there I’ve never noticed - the XCompact.

Does anyone know if the FCUs they put in these can have a manual safety added? Idle curiosity.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Answering my own question… one of the senior instruction staff (I won’t name him) said that he was hearing SIG was going to simplify and have all P320s use FCU chassis that were cut for the manual safety, but it hasn’t happened yet.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Answering my own question… one of the senior instruction staff (I won’t name him) said that he was hearing SIG was going to simplify and have all P320s use FCU chassis that were cut for the manual safety, but it hasn’t happened yet.
    That's a great idea, from a streamlined manufacturing standpoint. Surprised it took them this long.

Anyway, in the mean time, there are these guys:

https://www.abprototype.com/services/gunsmithing/
    Anti-astroturfing disclaimer: I am the owner of Bagman Tactical (custom tactical nylon).

User Tag List