Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Honest assessment for a change!! Ice-T on gun ownership

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    If Bill O'Reilly will pay for 60,000 rounds of ammo for me, I'll report myself to the BATFEIEIO.

"Hello, BATFE."

"Yes, this is Tamara. I just took delivery on 60,000 rounds of ammo."

"That's nice. What do you want us to do about it?"

"Nothing, really. Bill O'Reilly just thought you should know."

"Oh, okay."

"Okay, then. 'Bye, now!"
    LOL All that's left is to record the call so it can be sent to O'Reilly & others. Don't forget a Youtube link as well.

--
    Sent from my personal Droid. Please excuse any typos, my Droid's kinda stupid. (°_°)
    If you can't taste the sarcasm, try licking the screen.

Gettin’ old and blind ain’t for sissies. ~ 41Magfan

Limbaugh decided to run his mouth about Ice T's interview. http://www.policymic.com/articles/11...dment-comments

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    Limbaugh decided to run his mouth about Ice T's interview. http://www.policymic.com/articles/11...dment-comments
    Ice T could have one brain hemisphere tied behind his back and still out-debate Hydrocodone Boy.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Ice T could have one brain hemisphere tied behind his back and still out-debate Hydrocodone Boy.
    You'll get no argument from me.

Butters, the d*** shooter Byron's Avatar
    Well said.

What kind of dick uses a person's intelligent (and historically accurate) statement in a backhanded way to question the speaker's vocabulary and intelligence?

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    What kind of dick uses a person's intelligent (and historically accurate) statement in a backhanded way to question the speaker's vocabulary and intelligence?
    Apparently, the kind that fashions himself a model of law'n'order conservatism and yet goes down for dope convictions.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Apparently, the kind that fashions himself a model of law'n'order conservatism and yet goes down for dope convictions.
    ZING!
    "A good shooter with a weak body and weak mind will lose against one who has the physical ability to crush him, and the mental ability to do it repeatedly"
    -Kyle Defoor

Wait, don't we all take our marching orders from Rush and the evil NRA? Did I miss a memo ?
    It actually makes me a little giddy to hear that someone like Ice-T is more in line with my thinking than the blowhards like Limbaugh and O'Reilly. Almost as surprised as when I heard an interview with the leader of the Black Panther Party and found myself agreeing with him. I was floored.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by theblacknight View Post
    Ice T is a army vet and used to rob jewelry stores blind in a slight of hand type of fashion,I don't think he ever held up the place,just took advantage of unattentive clerks. I don't think he was ever caught though.

Jeeze don't you people watch behind the music?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
    ICE -T aka Tracy Lauren Marrow, joined the Army in 1979 after graduating from Crenshaw High School. He spent four years as a Soldier serving with the 25th Infantry Division in Hawaii. His separation info is available online. He ETS’d in 1983. His MOS at separation was 11B10.

User Tag List