Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peacmaker range price increase.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    I know prices are going up but Damn. It's time for me to renew my membership and the price went from $200 a year to $480. Looks like I will be finding a new range to shoot at.
    It could be worse,

http://www.prospecthall.com/index.html

Of course it’s a sporting shotgun destination and not primarily a rifle/pistol venue. But it is nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick R View Post
    It could be worse,

http://www.prospecthall.com/index.html

Of course it’s a sporting shotgun destination and not primarily a rifle/pistol venue. But it is nearby.
    Holy crap. I wish I could afford a place like that. I wouldn't go there I just wish I made enough too.

I think the Izaak Walton is more like what I'm looking for. $300 the first year and $100 every year after. It's also only about 10 min from my house.

https://iwlawv.org
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    Holy crap. I wish I could afford a place like that. I wouldn't go there I just wish I made enough too.

I think the Izaak Walton is more like what I'm looking for. $300 the first year and $100 every year after. It's also only about 10 min from my house.

https://iwlawv.org
    LOL! I know what you mean about affording the good stuff. Issac Walton looks pretty Fuddy but a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do. It looks like your choice of DNR ranges is slim too. Luckily I’m a 20 minute drive from one in Clay county that’s almost as well kept as most private ranges.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Is there any other range in NOVA that offers what PNTC offers ?
    No. Again, PNTC isn't "NoVA"....or, more correctly, not all of NoVA is the same. It's out in the boonies, where people generally don't need ranges to begin with....much different than the connotation of "NoVA" as it's typically used in reference to the DC metro area. That's the point I was trying to make, as to why there might be sticker shock for a large portion of their membership.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by Rick R View Post
    LOL! I know what you mean about affording the good stuff. Issac Walton looks pretty Fuddy but a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do. It looks like your choice of DNR ranges is slim too. Luckily I’m a 20 minute drive from one in Clay county that’s almost as well kept as most private ranges.

Good luck!
    Yes it's very fuddy that's one of the reasons I was paying extra for Peacemaker. Another option I need to look into is 340 Defense. I took a look at it when I first moved here but decided on Peacemaker.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

A few years ago my wife and her crew were working at Cacapon Park, so my recently retired self tagged along. I was amazed at the number of facilities in the area. I guess our gun laws (or lack there of) make the area a playground for people from other states. Here in the south the draw is whitewater and the Hatfield McCoy Trail.

One facility about 45 minutes east of Cacapon had several pistol bays and rifle ranges out to 600. I don’t remember the name but their rates seemed reasonable.

Good luck!

User Tag List