Thread: ? About the new P365x and P365SAS

? About the new P365x and P365SAS

Would love to hear input on this situation and these 2 different strikers for the P365 series manufactured 1 month apart in 2021.

I have not fired either of these as they were just purchased and the different strikers were discovered on initial take down and inspection.

Just surprised that 2 new guns of the same series manufactured only 1 month apart this year have different parts.

Thoughts?
    Attached Images Attached Images   

I’m trying to remember what I read a while back regarding this. I believe the slanted one was used to reduce striker drag. There is also 2 different plastic “sleeves”, one is a 2 piece design if I remember correctly and pistols have been shipping with a mixture of both designs. I’m sure someone more knowledgeable can come along and clear it up but that’s my attempt. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I know all manufacturers do running design improvements, but SIG sure seems to do more than most.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

The 365SAS was born with congenital herpes which, sadly, has affected its entire body.
    Last edited by JJN; 06-21-2021 at 11:04 PM.

User Tag List