Thread: A little something to contemplate.

A little something to contemplate.

A derivation of Martin Niemöller's quote.

First they came for the Black Rifles, and I did not speak out—because I did not own a Black Rifle.

Then they came for the 30 Round Magazines, and I did not speak out— because I did not own a 30 Round Magazine.

Then they came for the Bump Stocks, and I did not speak out—because I did not own a Bump Stock.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Please fee free to add your improvements. I was thinking about working in the impending threat on Pistol Braces.

First they came for the Edged Weapons Forum, and I did not speak out—because I'm only a half-assed shitty mod.

Then they came for custom knives, and I did not speak out— because I got some cash out of the buy back.

Then they came for Pistol-Forum, and I did not speak out—because I did not own Pistol-Forum.

Then they came for @LittleLebowski—and there was no one left to entertain me.

(I needed a light moment...)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

C’mon man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    A derivation of Martin Niemöller's quote.

First they came for the Black Rifles, and I did not speak out—because I did not own a Black Rifle.

Then they came for the 30 Round Magazines, and I did not speak out— because I did not own a 30 Round Magazine.

Then they came for the Bump Stocks, and I did not speak out—because I did not own a Bump Stock.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Please fee free to add your improvements. I was thinking about working in the impending threat on Pistol Braces.
    I think you have it backwards. First was bump stocks, followed by 30 round mags and black rifles. And, for crying out loud, don't you have a J-Frame in your pocket to speak for you??

I lost all who could speak for me...in boating accident....in central Arizona...What?

First they came for my 64oz. Big Gulp.....

User Tag List