Thread: Notes from Shotgun School- Ellifrizt

Notes from Shotgun School- Ellifrizt

The newest Active Response Training post is up! This time Greg details the latest shotgun course he ran. Sounds good and I'd love to take the class someday. Well worth a read! It's interesting too that some of his students brought Turkish Benelli clones and he used his 1301 Tactical as the instructor gun. He has some good feedback on how the various guns did in the class.
    I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned. - Richard Feynman
    When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist.- Archbishop Helder Cāmara

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    The newest Active Response Training post is up! This time Greg details the latest shotgun course he ran. Sounds good and I'd love to take the class someday. Well worth a read! It's interesting too that some of his students brought Turkish Benelli clones and he used his 1301 Tactical as the instructor gun. He has some good feedback on how the various guns did in the class.
    Greg's on my list for the shotgun school hajj. Dude always has a unique and thoughtful take on everything he does, and I really want to see how that applies to the gauge.

Matt Haught
    SYMTAC Consulting LLC
    https://sym-tac.com

User Tag List