Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NPE choices for those that carry

If I had to choose between that tiny ass little knife and a sock with a padlock in it, I’d take the sock.

ETA: i flew out of PDX a week after the 9/11 ground stop was lifted. The screeners were all up in everybody’s business but I had quite the arsenal I could have used to fuck up a hijacker’s day. All of it was perfectly legal and didn’t raise an eyebrow.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by ffchewy17 View Post
    Â…The spyderco manbug serrated punches way out of its size class also.
    Your post led me to this purchase. Lot of knife in a tiny envelope.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    If I had to choose between that tiny ass little knife and a sock with a padlock in it, I’d take the sock.
    the shade of Whitey Bulger would agree.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    I recall a big kerfuffle about body-parts privacy associated with TSA's scanners. If this one indeed provides similar optical imaging, I'd project a similar problem.
    Wasn't there discussion of the imaging being too realistic, so it was toned down? There was a test run and some folks commented on the small organ of the test dude. He then picked up a chair and clobbered the guy making fun of him.

I am not going to google, small wiener on TSA scanner fight.

User Tag List