Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black Aces Tactical Pro Series S MAX

Always between two major rivers that begin with the letter "M."
    Quote Originally Posted by 4given View Post
    The search for a budget semi auto home defense shotgun continues. I ordered a Stoger M3000 #31890FS Hopefully its better.
    Look how far back the semiauto scattergun goes, yet a "popularly priced" one that works reliably with a wide variety of loads remains a pipedream. I have personally gotten to use 1100s that worked well but got filthy real fast; otherwise the reliable - and desirable - autoloaders have required digging deeper into the pocket than a lot of us could justify.

If I were a bit younger I'd probably just spring for a new 1301T, grumble a bit about the cost and hope I wasn't going to get buyer's remorse.
    gn

"On the internet, nobody knows if you are a dog... or even a cat."

Quote Originally Posted by gato naranja View Post
    Look how far back the semiauto scattergun goes, yet a "popularly priced" one that works reliably with a wide variety of loads remains a pipedream. I have personally gotten to use 1100s that worked well but got filthy real fast; otherwise the reliable - and desirable - autoloaders have required digging deeper into the pocket than a lot of us could justify.

If I were a bit younger I'd probably just spring for a new 1301T, grumble a bit about the cost and hope I wasn't going to get buyer's remorse.
    So far, I am pretty well pleased with the Stoeger - time will tell

User Tag List