Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Aces Tactical Pro Series S MAX

Black Aces Tactical Pro Series S MAX

Black Aces Tactical Pro Series S MAX

Anybody have one? They look interesting and the reviews look good. $400 - Turkish gas operated.

I ordered one to play with. It should ship in a couple of weeks. I ordered one with the natural walnut finish. They also offer a black stock.

Name:  Pro-Series-S-Max-Semiautomatic-in-Walnut-scaled.jpg
Views: 2178
Size:  13.9 KB

https://blackacestactical.com/produc...semiautomatic/

Probably not a lot of help but stepson just bought one of their lever action 12 gauges last weekend. He hasn't had it out to shoot yet. Fitting feels a little sloppy but probably no worse than a 90's Mossberg 500. Safety is oddly placed on the left side and somewhat awkward to manipulate. Came with a set of Benelli compatible screw in chokes. Without actually shooting no real opinion yet though.
    no one sees what's written on the spine of his own autobiography.

The action kinda resembles a Remington 1100 with the mainspring moved from the buttstock to directly behind the gas piston.

I wonder if a GG&G flashlight mount for a 1100 will fit it?

Last edited by 4given; 06-15-2021 at 12:19 PM.

If you search for Demonstrated Concepts on Youtube, you will find some info on this shotgun.

Here is one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7vVg8AdICw

Quote Originally Posted by DamonL View Post
    If you search for Demonstrated Concepts on Youtube, you will find some info on this shotgun.

Here is one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7vVg8AdICw
    Thanks! I have watched a few of his videos with this shotgun and it seems to run fine for him.

Quote Originally Posted by 4given View Post
    Thanks! I have watched a few of his videos with this shotgun and it seems to run fine for him.

Here is another by this guy finishing up the first 100 rounds through this shotty:

Well I got it but it turned out to be pretty disappointing. When I field stripped it for cleaning out the factory oil and yuck, well let's just say I was not impressed with what I saw.

Then I tried to load it. It came with a stuck/jammed mag follower. Can't even load the darn thing. I'm taking it back to the LGS to see what they will do to make it right.

The search for a budget semi auto home defense shotgun continues. I ordered a Stoger M3000 #31890FS Hopefully its better.

His example ran fine but the furniture worked loose by the end of the testing.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Pretty sure James had a roll pin work it’s way out and prevent the bolt release from working. Bolt was locked in rear position, which ended his testing.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    Pretty sure James had a roll pin work it’s way out and prevent the bolt release from working. Bolt was locked in rear position, which ended his testing.
    How did I totally forget about that? I watched the video whenever it first came out and then randomly the other day remembered this thread so I posted it without bothering to rewatch.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

User Tag List