Thread: New Holster For My Black Mamba

New Holster For My Black Mamba

It's difficult to find a decent holster for my Volquartsen Black Mamba. The biggest problem is that I have a Striplin Thumb Rest so any holster found needs to be modified.

I decided to build this one myself. Nice and stiff so the gun can not fall out but easy to draw. It's 10 ounce leather with a 5 ounce liner dyed Tan.

The gun is at about a 10 degree rack which I find perfect for my carry guns.

Quote Originally Posted by AzShooter View Post

It's difficult to find a decent holster for my Volquartsen Black Mamba. The biggest problem is that I have a Striplin Thumb Rest so any holster found needs to be modified.

I decided to build this one myself. Nice and stiff so the gun can not fall out but easy to draw. It's 10 ounce leather with a 5 ounce liner dyed Tan.

The gun is at about a 10 degree rack which I find perfect for my carry guns.
    If you're inclined to do a short review of the Black Mamba, I for one would value it. I've set up a .22 plinking range and find myself looking for a fun/cool .22 plinking pistol and the Black Mamba has been of interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronymous View Post
    If you're inclined to do a short review of the Black Mamba, I for one would value it. I've set up a .22 plinking range and find myself looking for a fun/cool .22 plinking pistol and the Black Mamba has been of interest.
    I've done a few reviews on my Black Mamba but I'll start a new thread for you. It's my favorite these days.

User Tag List