Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AIWB P365X for USPSA carry optics/open

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Your EDC has a dot and your EDC is the 365X but the 365X is not your EDC and you don't EDC your EDC which is not a single stack but you can't shoot it in CO. Got it.

I've heard that WC is actually renaming the EDC. I wonder why...

Sure, why not, go for it, it'll be fun.

My EDC is 43X but after I shot 6 As and 2 Ms on these four targets past weekend I think I feel appropriately challenged as is

That is a super cool range setup!

I don't get the Razorback grip module, but to each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    I expect to be disappointed, but @YVK and @GJM swear by them.

I want to do some recoil and objective testing to see how much improvement there is in recoil management.

If it helps on the order of a compensator, it might be worth it.

Razorback

I'm old and slow and certainly not in the league of most of you guys but I do shoot a lot. I have over 8,000 rounds through two different XL's. Many of those rounds were in matches and I finally quit the gun due to my inability to shoot accurate followup shots. My thinking was the grip was too small for me to control.

I heard about the Razorback and decided to try it. It wasn't all that impressive opening the box and "feeling" the grip but once I shot it in a match, I'M SOLD! At this point I'd have to say it is the second biggest equipment improvement I've ever made. RDS being first, nothing else comes close. Your results may vary.

I admit I never had one on a micro. I have shot a rental P365 numerous times and always found grip too short front to back. I thought of Razorback as an option to increase that dimension and mentioned it to Ben at Boresight over a year ago1. I never went through with the P365 but I guess he thought that the idea was sound to offer it.

Both of my G19s have it though. It creates a backstrap shape close to that one of CZ that I do 90%+ of my shooting with. Brings index of them two closer so I don't get killed on the streets fishing for a dot.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Many think it’s dumb or pointless until they actually run it hard. Then Ben collects another $250-$500.

Quote Originally Posted by tlong17 View Post
    Many think it’s dumb or pointless until they actually run it hard. Then Ben collects another $250-$500.
    Mine should get here just in time for a Father's Day range outing!

Quote Originally Posted by tlong17 View Post
    There are a lot of things I don't know. The whole reason I have switched to carrying my 365XL away from my stable of Glocks is because I took a loving to a Walther Q5 SF. Well now my Glocks feel like a 2X4 and don't point like they used to. However the little Sig points in my hand very similar to the Walther. I am concerned the Razorback would change this.

There are a lot of things I don't know. The whole reason I have switched to carrying my 365XL away from my stable of Glocks is because I took a loving to a Walther Q5 SF. Well now my Glocks feel like a 2X4 and don't point like they used to. However the little Sig points in my hand very similar to the Walther. I am concerned the Razorback would change this.
    That’s certainly understandable. And they’re not cheap. Although not hard to resell at a slight loss.

Couple of updates:

Looks like the Pmags do drop free with a little cleaning and waxing.

They won’t be CO legal coming in around 150mm.

So it’s going to be “Open” if I use it at a match.

Name:  4D6DD219-1518-4865-BA58-9AEB734159EB.jpg
Views: 429
Size:  44.9 KB

Also, this came early…

Name:  475ACE23-D7AA-4B35-A8EC-AE26260EA036.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  48.6 KB

User Tag List