Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Different trigger feel across gen 5 Glocks

Quote Originally Posted by M2CattleCo View Post
    In my experience, it’s not a Gen5 issue. It’s always been an issue. I had a Gen3 17 that ate trigger bars every couple cases of ammo, even after being completely rebuilt several times.

I’ve been around high round count Glocks for 20 years and haven’t seen on that got better with polishing or use. At best they stay the same. I think people get used to them.

I had Robar do a couple sets of internals in NP3 back in ‘17 and they’re still going strong.
    Agree 100%, I've had to replace trigger bars in my Gen 3 19 and all my Gen 4's. The plating usually starts to bubble and the trigger pull will progressively get worse until it's just too nasty to use.
    I have a G17.5 that has a little over 500 rounds and feels just like it did after the initial application of grease. I recently picked up a G34.5 and I can tell the difference in pull due to the different connector. Between the two I like the G34.5 break better.
    I'm eventually going to send off trigger bars and connectors to have them coated.

I have a number of Gen 5 19 pistols, and each is different with one outlier that is a pound heavier.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by FreaknAZ View Post
    I'm eventually going to send off trigger bars and connectors to have them coated.
    Please let us know what you end up doing here - I’ve considered the same.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Iv’e been switching back to Gen 3s. Well, mostly shooting staccato now but I picked up a Gen 3 34 last week. Have had several Gen 5s where the triggers all get bad.

Id love to hear what Johnny Glock thinks of it and what’s he’s been seeing.

User Tag List