Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy murder case in South Carolina

Site Supporter
    It’s a crazy small world.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Another crazy disappearance/murder story . I'm not sure if they were ever able to find a link between the ambush of the deputy and the Crystal Rogers disappearance and the murder of Tommy Ballard, but it's a bizarre story.

There's a mini series about it on Discovery Plus if anyone is interested.
    The murder of the K9 handler reinforced my habit of varying routes to get home and I was a lot more switched on road debris late at night. Shit like that makes you think.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Being reported that the dad has now been shot.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/south-car...-murdaugh-shot

Looks like the father "had been driving on a remote road to Charleston to when his car malfunctioned. He stopped and later was shot in the head"

link here

Far out.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Here's a video about everything up to July 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scw2 View Post
    Looks like the father "had been driving on a remote road to Charleston to when his car malfunctioned. He stopped and later was shot in the head"

link here
    Sounds as though a blood-debt will be marked “paid in full” (if he dies).
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Thanks to the OP for posting this one.

Article about the handling of the case by SLED with some additional links at the end of the article.

link
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatfield–McCoy_feud

Rednecks are quick to anger, prone to violence, and immune to remorse. It’s in our Scots-Irish blood.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by scw2 View Post

link here
    Holy fucking shit. I guess someone felt like they could only give themselves justice.
    #RESIST

User Tag List