Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Crazy murder case in South Carolina

An interesting tidbit, that I learned from the Netflix documentary, is that some in the community believed that Maggie Murdaugh had pushed the Murdaugh family’s long-time housekeeper down the stairs, and so had dubbed her “Maggie Murder.” Of course, it is rather obvious that the son, Paul, was the primary cause of the girl’s death, in the boating accident, and may have been involved, at some level, in the killing of gay student who may have been involved with his brother, Buster. So, one incident, at the kennels, plus this trial, may well have removed three killers from the streets.

This was one trial, in which I had no sympathy with either of the victims, or the defendant. I cannot manage to generate any sympathy for the surviving son, either.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    An interesting tidbit, that I learned from the Netflix documentary, is that some in the community believed that Maggie Murdaugh had pushed the Murdaugh family’s long-time housekeeper down the stairs, and so had dubbed her “Maggie Murder.” Of course, it is rather obvious that the son, Paul, was the primary cause of the girl’s death, in the boating accident, and may have been involved, at some level, in the killing of gay student who may have been involved with his brother, Buster. So, one incident, at the kennels, plus this trial, may well have removed three killers from the streets.

This was one trial, in which I had no sympathy with either of the victims, or the defendant. I cannot manage to generate any sympathy for the surviving son, either.
    The 10 seconds or so of this seems applicable here.

User Tag List