Thread: Holosun 507c trying to find information

Holosun 507c trying to find information

Trying to get information on the holosun 507c. Purchased a holosun 507C and there was an issue with the opticÂ… contact the company I bought it from and they offered to send me a replacement. They sent me the replacement with a prepaid shipping label and didnÂ’t ask for the original optic back prior to sending me the replacement. I now have two optics in my possession (one I need to send back)however the replacement optic is inferior in performance to the one I originally had. The auto brightness mode is twice as bright on my original optic then the replacement and the replacement is unusable in medium light settingsÂ… meaning if youÂ’re standing in the shade on a bright day you canÂ’t see the reticalÂ… furthermore the solar panels of the two optics are different? I emailed holosun but they havenÂ’t responded probably because itÂ’s the weekend. Does anybody know if holosun sources different parts from different manufacturers to build their products(in much the same way Samsung for an example sources different LCD panels to build their monitors, to were the same model monitor would have two different LCD panels one source from maybe Korea the other source for maybe Japan)? Or is one optic substantially older than the other? Or has holosun recently updated the solar cells to have better performance? In short does anybody else have a holosun 507c optic that has the solar panel with no little white dots in the solar cubes like the one in the picture? If so when did you purchase your optic how old is it?

I don't see the photo you mentioned, and I'm not sure I fully understand your post, but here's my take:

1. I got a bad 507C recently. It flickered on and off and wasn't very bright. I sent it back to the factory and got a new one within a week or 10 days. If you continue to have problems, it might be easiest to just send it back for replacement.

2. I have two 507C units, one is about 6 months old and the other is the brand new unit I recently received from Holosun. The solar panels are identical on both.

Good luck.

Are both optics the same version meaning 507C X2 or 507C V2 etc?

I’m sure you’ve called Holosun by now but that’s what I’d check first.

User Tag List