Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have we had the “Bosch season 7 drops on the 25th of this month thread yet?

Have we had the “Bosch season 7 drops on the 25th of this month thread yet?

Just asking.

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Sweet. Something new to watch. The wife is really into British and European cop shows and I'm so over it.

Thanks for posting! This is probably one of my 4-5 favorite series of all time

Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    Sweet. Something new to watch. The wife is really into British and European cop shows and I'm so over it.
    If you have Prime, check out The Tunnel. 3 seasons of a philandering Brit Chief Inspector working with a hawt French female detective with some interpersonal issues. Great stories.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Bill Bratton said in an interview that Harry Bosch is his favorite fictional hero.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    If you have Prime, check out The Tunnel. 3 seasons of a philandering Brit Chief Inspector working with a hawt French female detective with some interpersonal issues. Great stories.
    I'm watching The Tunnel this evening. I found it interesting that it seems to be a copy of another show (or maybe it's the original) called The Bridge which there are several versions of apparently.

I only got to watch the first episode of The Bridge (Texas and Chihuahua border version) because I didn't want to pay for the rest of it.
    Last edited by O4L; 06-13-2021 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by O4L View Post
    I'm watching The Tunnel this evening. I found it interesting that it seems to be a copy of another show (or maybe it's the original) called The Bridge which there are several versions of apparently.

I only got to watch the first episode of The Bridge (Texas and Chihuahua border version) because I didn't want to pay for the rest of it.
    Wasn’t aware of The Bridge. I like the depth of the character development they do with The Tunnel and there are plenty of plot twists. I’m actually rewatching season 1 tonight also.

So looking forward to the new season of Bosch!
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

I’ve enjoyed all six seasons of Bosch, despite having to suspend disbelief quite a lot regarding weapons manipulations, room/house clearing procedures, and, especially, certain plot points in the later seasons. That doesn’t take away from the fun… too much.

I appreciate how there are a number of ‘Easter eggs’ strewn throughout that I only tend to notice after a repeat viewing. Thoughtful writing in many of the episodes.

If they ever make a show that was accurate in regards weapons manipulations, room/house clearing procedures and plot points, the space/time continuum would tear and Earth would be sucked into a black hole.

In other news, they're planning a Bosch spin off that will appear on IMBD-
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

I’ll renew Prime for 1 month to watch this.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

User Tag List