Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nickled Model 10

Site Supporter
    Add a grip adapter and it would be perfect.
    Nice score!!

Site Supporter
    While many here like grip adapters, I do not find it particularly comfortable on the one gun on which I use one (2.5” Python for which there are no other options which keep the grip short). The finger groove design places my middle finger directly over the point rather than in one of the grooves. You have numerous replacement grip options for your gun, the vast majority of which are superior to a grip adapter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    While many here like grip adapters, I do not find it particularly comfortable...The finger groove design places my middle finger directly over the point rather than in one of the grooves...
    Pachmayr solved that problem some time back but it was evdently not marketable enough to survive:

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SCCY Marshal View Post
    Pachmayr solved that problem some time back but it was evdently not marketable enough to survive:

That grip adapter is nice, and I like the absence of finger grooves. Whoever designed the finger grooves all of the currently available grip adapters must have had fingers like a gorilla. I am not too surprised that it did not survive since many of Pachmayr's other offerings provide a better solution.

User Tag List