Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: “Elite” Mexican cartel team, NOT a 5.11 commercial!

“Elite” Mexican cartel team, NOT a 5.11 commercial!

Watch video in tweet. Maybe they’re getting ready to take charge of the border since no one else will?

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1403166913354555394
    #RESIST

This is not propaganda to "look like the good guys" but simply to threaten the other competing cartels in the area.

They do look well armed and equiped, scary. And they are right at your border, probably inside too.

One has to remember that every happy easygoing US "recreational drug user" is their biggest supporter.

Ed Calderon (Ed's Manifesto) has been talking about this group and how dangerous they are for quite awhile.

One of my closest friends is from Monterrey and visits her parents regularly. Her family isn’t exactly prominent, but they are upper upper middle class. I always worry about her getting jacked even though they live in a gated community.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I’ve become pretty familiar with the CJNG cartel over the last couple months. They are a dangerous group becoming increasingly violent.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    Ed Calderon (Ed's Manifesto) has been talking about this group and how dangerous they are for quite awhile.
    Interesting stuff, too.

1:14 is where the info dump starts.

The later episode on the border crisis is also interesting.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

This country has dropped so many balls thus far, I can't even keep count anymore.

WTF is up with these brain dead mf'ers?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

It is no surprise to me that MX has gone down the path of drug lords running parts of the country. The Mexican revolution spawned the culture of the poor fighting the elites for a small piece of the pie. I think that is still an acceptable career choice for many in the poorer states. With a poverty rate of 40% there would be lots of people willing to work for the cartels which are probably the modern day equivalents of Pancho Villa and Emiliano Zapata.

I liked the story about the Mexican Robinhood at about the 10 minute mark of TP's post..

Edit.

Now that I think about it, the US is going down the same road as MX. except the elites in gov't are giving away high income earners money to the poor before they just decide to take it. Either way the outcome won't be good.
    Last edited by Borderland; 06-11-2021 at 10:29 AM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

One look at that and it becomes obvious that the administration’s claim of climate change is undeniable.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    Yup. He was talking about them when they were in their infancy about their potential.

User Tag List