Thread: A Discussion: Becoming a Firearms Instructor

A Discussion: Becoming a Firearms Instructor

@TCinVA and I got chatty. We discussed becoming a firearms instructor, instructor development, and we paid tribute to @TLG.

I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Student
    Thank you guys very much.

I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    @TCinVA and I got chatty. We discussed becoming a firearms instructor, instructor development, and we paid tribute to @TLG.

Interesting and educational, thanks to both of you.

This was a fun interview, and Karen dropped a great nugget.

User Tag List