Thread: FPF Shotgun Skills - 9/25/2021 - Culpeper, Va.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar

FPF Shotgun Skills - 9/25/2021 - Culpeper, Va.

FPF Training's popular Shotgun Skills class is back on Sept. 25!

Shotgun skills is designed to take someone who is already competent with a defensive shotgun and give them the instruction, coaching, and repetition to help them achieve true proficiency with the most powerful defensive weapon available. Shotgun Skills is a fast-paced, high round count class designed to teach recoil mitigation, reliable and efficient manipulations, engaging multiple targets with speed and accuracy, use of the shotgun in close quarters, and most importantly: Accountability in the defensive use of the shotgun.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/shotgun...s-130024760559

Skills is a coaching intensive class where every client gets individualized attention and coaching to help them improve performance...but always with a solid defensive focus. We work on refinements to skills and introduce new concepts that are only possible with the enhanced skillsets. It's designed to be a fast paced class with a lot of reps...and those reps will be done with coaching and feedback happening continuously.
    3/15/2016

Ashton Ray of 360 Performance Shooting will be joining me to help present this edition of Shotgun Skills...so if you were looking for the T&A show, now you've got it.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    Ashton Ray of 360 Performance Shooting will be joining me to help present this edition of Shotgun Skills...so if you were looking for the T&A show, now you've got it.
    That's a fine show, I must say, having experienced it in this course and Shotgun 360.

This a great course and people should avail themselves of this chance to train with you guys.

We only have three slots left and we're more than 20 days out...so if you want in, do so quickly.
    3/15/2016

I can't make it - but after hearing you on On Duty/Off Duty it is on my list...

User Tag List