I got a Staccato C2 a couple days ago. It’s great. Shoots great and was easy to shoot standards and par times that I do with Glocks right off the bat.

Got the iron sight version because it was in stock and I didn’t want to wait 4 months for a DUO model from Staccato. I have a few milling options I want opinions on as well as sights.

Staccato can do the DPO cut for me. Turnaround is only 3 weeks which is awesome. It’s expensive but they give you sights. It’s like $650 and I think you still need to buy a plate on top of that for whatever optic you get. Not sure, the wording is kind of odd. Sounds like they might give you the RMR plate or Shield style plate depending if you go for the carry or tactical version.

https://staccato2011.com/product/daw...lling-service/

Then there’s the Chambers RDSM. Seems like a good option and it gets the RMR low. But limits you to an RMR/507C/508. It’s out of stock. I’m on the wait list and was told they’d be back in a couple weeks. That was a couple weeks ago. Don’t know lead time because you have to go through one of his approved machine shops. I think there’s 3 of them.

https://www.store.chamberscustom.com...tom-rdms-plate

Then finally, saw an Instagram guy make a post today about his C2 that he just got back from Vulcan Machine Werks. It’s a direct mill for an RMR. I messaged them and it’s a long turn around. Close to 8 weeks right now. They can also mill for other optics and it’s a nice clean look with the direct milling. Attaching a pic of that option here.

So what do you think? Kind of torn on what to do. Thinking I’ll go through Staccato since that’s their “approved” factory option I guess and the turnaround time is good.

And then not sure what optic I want. I like the Holosun 507K for its compactness. I like the RMR for its track history. And I like the Holosun 509T for being fully enclosed. I will be carrying this appendix with a Tenicor holster but I’m still kind of leaning 509. So Staccato/Dawson cut with a 509 plate. Name:  485DB6A3-6BD1-40D9-9EB4-9F08F93E483A.jpg
Views: 1413
Size:  29.2 KB