Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Comparison of sites to sell a pistol?

Comparison of sites to sell a pistol?

The P-F For Sale/Trade section is behind the Site Supporter paywall I have no way to compare the statistics of sites where I can list a pistol I wish to sell. Can you share some data on visitor traffic, successful sales, etc., please?

This should be.....''interesting''.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

That data is available only to Site Supporters.

Let's just say, "It's probably not for you."
    Food Court Apprentice
    Semper Paratus certified AR15 armorer

From what I can tell, if it's a decent deal; it sells fast here. Your mileage may vary.
    #RESIST

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    From what I can tell, if it's a decent deal; it sells fast here. Your mileage may vary.
    Thank you

ETA: Updated membership to Site Supporter
    Last edited by Bruce in WV; 06-07-2021 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    And you’ll probably be able to buy it back in 8-10 months when the buyer moves on to whatever’s next.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    And you’ll probably be able to buy it back in 8-10 months when the buyer moves on to whatever’s next.
    I propose a P-F firearm lending library.
    David S.

Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    I propose a P-F firearm lending library.
    A couple of LGS around here used to have essentially that. A few dozen regulars haunted both places and everyone knew what everyone else had bought and sold, and why. More than a few of us bought back stuff we'd owned before. It was basically a long-term rental program.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

The range where I used to shoot trap for money every Thursday night had the same program. The same 15 or 20 people would show up every week and everyone knew each other. If someone wanted to sell a gun they just posted it up on the cork board. There was this very old Krieghoff K32 that had been passed around to the point it was almost worn out. Someone once told me that it had been owned by at least 4 people who shot there regularly. Trap shooters are a fickle bunch. Every new shotgun is going to make them a better shooter. It had the inverse effect on me.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

User Tag List