Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Prostate cancer and divorce

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RONK View Post
    Hi,spoke to the doctor,he said that the biopsy was good,it showed a High PIN in one of the samples,he said if there was more than one area that had it,it could be a precursor to cancer but since it's just one,there's no cause for concern.i do have to have my PSA's checked in six months.I spoke with the replacement attorney and he seems more aggressive than the first one.Waiting for the short sale on the house to hopefully go through.Regarding the divorce,the ex's attorney is supposedly sending my attorney a settlement proposal,that was two weeks ago and still nothing.Thank you all again!
    Better a finger than a knife.

I hope the news continues to be good.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Unfortunately, both seem to run in my family.

My dad ultimately died from prostate cancer after it metastasized. But he was 85 and his body was already severely weakened from other maladies. He had radiation therapy about 10 years prior.

Remember to get your PSA checked regularly and at least twice a year if you’re using a testosterone supplement. T is fuel on the fire of prostate cancer.

User Tag List