Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Prostate cancer and divorce

Quote Originally Posted by RONK View Post
    Hi,guys.I had the biopsy on Friday and a surprise,the doctor also did a cystoscope on my bladder.The care at the surgical center was great.Mild discomfort after the procedure that was gone by the evening.I've had a little blood in my urine which seems to be gone.Now it's just the waiting for the results.The doctor said,seven business days is the earliest,today is day three.I'll let you know the results as soon as I find out.Thank you all again for your help,concerns and prayers.
    Hang in there, and don't drive yourself crazy waiting for the results. Try to stay busy. There is a lot of great advice posted above. Let us know if we can do anything to help.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Hi,guys.I had the biopsy on Friday and a surprise,the doctor also did a cystoscope on my bladder.The care at the surgical center was great.Mild discomfort after the procedure that was gone by the evening.I've had a little blood in my urine which seems to be gone.Now it's just the waiting for the results.The doctor said,seven business days is the earliest,today is day three.I'll let you know the results as soon as I find out.Thank you all again for your help,concerns and prayers.
    Fingers crossed. Waiting for labs/biopsy/other diagnostic results can be nerve wracking. Try not to allow your mind to run away with it (way easier said than done I know). You won't know til you know, no use getting wrapped around the axle til you do.

Robert Mitchum,Joe45,Nephrology and everyone else,thank you all again for your kindness!

Hi guys.I just got a call from the doctors office,I don't have cancer,thank God!I have a followup visit next week,i'll let you all know what he says.Thank you all again for your help,support and prayers,it helped a great deal!

Site Supporter
    OUTSTANDING.
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Awesome! Glad to hear the good news!
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Hi guys.I just got a call from the doctors office,I don't have cancer,thank God!I have a followup visit next week,i'll let you all know what he says.Thank you all again for your help,support and prayers,it helped a great deal!
    Awesome!
    Grab your gun and bring in the cat.

Site Supporter
    What those guys said! I’d treat myself to a nice lunch or supper if I were you.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Hi,spoke to the doctor,he said that the biopsy was good,it showed a High PIN in one of the samples,he said if there was more than one area that had it,it could be a precursor to cancer but since it's just one,there's no cause for concern.i do have to have my PSA's checked in six months.I spoke with the replacement attorney and he seems more aggressive than the first one.Waiting for the short sale on the house to hopefully go through.Regarding the divorce,the ex's attorney is supposedly sending my attorney a settlement proposal,that was two weeks ago and still nothing.Thank you all again!

Great news 👍
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

User Tag List