Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FTP Alpha 3

FTP Alpha 3

I performed a search here for the FTP Alpha 3 and nothing turned up.

I just installed one of these (8MOA) on my 2nd 1.0 CORE. I currently run a DPP on my main USPSA CO battle gun (M&P CORE). The FTP intrigued me, so I ordered one up. The experience of others in the gun games running slide ride red dots tells me a backup is a prudent measure.

Just curious if anyone else has any experience with this red dot.
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

No experience with the FTP, however it caught my eye this weekend. I am looking at it for my X5 Legion. It would replace a Delta point pro that I’m currently running. I like the 6MOA dot and my DPP is 2.5 MOA. I would use it for games only so no real concern if it doesn’t work out. Humble Marksman has a video on it. I am intrigued.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mihxM-V7V_U

No direct experience either, but I was considering it for a while. In addition to the review the previous poster linked to, there is a long thread on Enos forum about it. Here's the link: https://forums.brianenos.com/topic/2...c-experiences/

Apologies to the mods if a direct link to Enos isn't allowed.

No experience with it but that video the key take away for me is 320 hours of battery life... yikes. No thank you.

With Romeo 3 Max and XL optics available in the low 400's, don't see the appeal.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    With Romeo 3 Max and XL optics available in the low 400's, don't see the appeal.
    Is that their typical price? Quick Google search only shows $599++

I have bought multiple ones at $475 shipped, and friends have bought them as low as $429.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I have bought multiple ones at $475 shipped, and friends have bought them as low as $429.
    Nice. I guess I'll wait for a sale. Looking to upgrade my Holosun 507 to something built for competition with a larger window

I’ve been looking without any luck for a $400ish price. Would you point me to them?
    Best I’ve found is OP at $599 with a 10% code.
    How can you govern a country which has two hundred and forty-six varieties of cheese?

Charles de Gaulle

Quote Originally Posted by md8232 View Post
    I’ve been looking without any luck for a $400ish price. Would you point me to them?
    Best I’ve found is OP at $599 with a 10% code.
    PM sent

User Tag List