Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Appendix Carry Pillow - Wedge

Appendix Carry Pillow - Wedge

Iíve used the ACP-w with a Glock 26 in a JMCK AIWB while kayaking (because Portland area waterways look like Mad Max).

I got pretty wet last weekend, and the pillow was still comfortable. It dried quickly.
    Last edited by Clusterfrack; 07-23-2021 at 04:12 PM.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    "You donít really graduate from certain problems or certain thingsÖ like you always have to work on trigger control and pulling the trigger straight. " --Ben Stoeger 1/24/2018

Grabbed an MMT pillow "variety pack" today to take advantage of the ongoing sale...and because the three sizes will come in handy for three holsters I have in mind for them...

The "Pad" for a G17 DSG "Orion" that doesn't require a wedge.

Standard Pillow-Wedge for a G19 sized JMCK "George" that currently wears a Mastermind foam wedge.

And I'm going to try out the XL pillow on the Mastermind AIWB holster that @Mack so kindly gifted me a few years back that has no built in tuck or claw.

Something for everyone.

(I currently use the standard pillow-wedges on a DSG G19 "Orion" and a JMCK G17 "Wing Claw 2.5" with DCC clips...both with excellent results.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

...deleted...nothing to see here
    Last edited by blues; 12-28-2021 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Grabbed an MMT pillow "variety pack" today to take advantage of the ongoing sale...and because the three sizes will come in handy for three holsters I have in mind for them...

The "Pad" for a G17 DSG "Orion" that doesn't require a wedge.

Standard Pillow-Wedge for a G19 sized JMCK "George" that currently wears a Mastermind foam wedge.

And I'm going to try out the XL pillow on the Mastermind AIWB holster that @Mack so kindly gifted me a few years back that has no built in tuck or claw.

Something for everyone.

(I currently use the standard pillow-wedges on a DSG G19 "Orion" and a JMCK G17 "Wing Claw 2.5" with DCC clips...both with excellent results.)
    Thanks for mentioning the sale.

I ordered an adjustable fill junk pillow to try out. The dude who came up with this idea seems like a smart feller...or is that a fart smeller?

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Thanks for mentioning the sale.

I ordered an adjustable fill junk pillow to try out. The dude who came up with this idea seems like a smart feller...or is that a fart smeller?
    Thanks for the support, we really appreciate it!

Picked one up during the sale but itís been stuck in postal jail somewhere between here and MD since 12/23.

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    Picked one up during the sale but itís been stuck in postal jail somewhere between here and MD since 12/23.
    You're not alone. Mine finally made it to Greenville, SC today...which is usually one day out. (Usually. Most of the time. Ordinarily.)

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    Thanks for the support! Unfortunately there are significant delays in shipping, scanning, and tracking updates however the orders will eventually show up.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    You're not alone. Mine finally made it to Greenville, SC today...which is usually one day out. (Usually. Most of the time. Ordinarily.)
    And they arrived safe and sound the following day, as expected. They've been installed and are ready to rock.

User Tag List