Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Appendix Carry Pillow - Wedge

Site Supporter
    I ordered a King-size pillow Sunday morning and by Sunday night it was shipped!
    Great customer service!!
    --Jason--

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    I ordered a King-size pillow Sunday morning and by Sunday night it was shipped!
    Great customer service!!
    Thanks for the support, we appreciate it and hope the new King Size ACP serves you well!

Wearing mine (standard size) with a G19 sized JMCK "George" today...with my trusty G26.

While it doesn't quite tuck the grip and slide as well as my Mastermind wedges, it's pretty close, and if there is any printing it is very minimal.

I will say that Mastermind's various foam wedges have always been comfortable for me with a variety of holsters, (and different wedge sizes), but the pillow removes the vestige of a hot spot that even a well designed wedge doesn't seem to completely eliminate.

Nice thing is that I can swap if and when called for. Options are good.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Just a commendation to Mastermind for offering the King-Size ACP.

I got two of them, and find that they do everything, without exception, that even the thickest foam wedge does as regards tilting the rear of the (semiautomatic) pistol backward to aid concealment, only better, and with greater comfort, than any foam material.

I ordered two more.
    "Therefore, since the world has still... Much good, but much less good than ill,
    And while the sun and moon endure, Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
    I'd face it as a wise man would, And train for ill and not for good." -- A.E. Housman

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SAWBONES View Post
    Just a commendation to Mastermind for offering the King-Size ACP.

I got two of them, and find that they do everything, without exception, that even the thickest foam wedge does as regards tilting the rear of the (semiautomatic) pistol backward to aid concealment, only better, and with greater comfort, than any foam material.

I ordered two more.
    Good to know. I bought some yoga blocks and chopped one up to make a wedge but didn't finish it because Mastermind released the King-size pillow. I'm hoping the King-size pillow does the trick. The tracking number shows it arriving tomorrow.
    --Jason--

I've only got a handful of hours with the standard pillow, and finding it very comfortable, but would like more tuck so I'm going to be ordering a king size very soon.

Self Diagnosed with PII
    Name:  20210717_164048.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  69.0 KB

I was skeptical that even the king size would not be able to add enough tuck. Today was the first day live and dry and i was gladly proven wrong so far. It and the pouch pair fantastically with an enigma and the level had exceeded expectation. Granted it's day one and honeymoon phase is still in play, but it is a promising combination.
    Anticipation! It occurred to him that his anticipation was more pleasant to him than his experiencing.

Site Supporter
    An OG pillow compared to its grandson(?):

So far, so good.
    --Jason--

haven't tried the pillow yet, I use the wedges and I cannot recommend them enough. I've tried several other solutions and none of them worked as well as the wedge. Will report back on the pillow after I get one and try it.

Limited Edition Orange ACPs

We have had a lot of requests for orange which is not a surprise and we are happy to say that we have a small number of Limited Edition ACPs in a very nice orange colorway. We found a small amount of the same fabric we use for the standard ACPs in orange a bought all of the remaining yardage which was not much, it will make a small number of ACPs and this will be a one time Limited Edition color.

These can be found in our Limited Edition Shop:

https://www.mastermindtactics.com/limited-editions

Name:  Limited Edition ACP.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  69.2 KB

User Tag List