Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Appendix Carry Pillow - Wedge

Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    Considering getting some adhesive-free loop-side Velcro to avoid pulling threads in the wash.
    If you already have some adhesive loop velcro just stick it onto some spare cloth first.

I ordered two of the original pillow wedges and I really like them. Since they won't be regularly stocked I'll likely order a couple more in the future to have spares.
    ďIf you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Thanks again to everyone for the support and feedback we really appreciate it and we are happy to hear that the ACP is working to help provide a more comfortable AIWB experience!

ACP-King Size

We have designed another ACP profile. The King-Size pillow is larger than the standard pillow for those who want grip-tuck levels comparable to a foam wedge with more loft and footprint over the other variations of ACP.

https://www.mastermindtactics.com/shop/acp-k

Name:  DSC_0122.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  55.3 KB

Name:  DSC_0118.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  52.7 KB

Name:  DSC_0113.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  52.6 KB

We also have an ACP Variety Pack which comes with one of each profile for those that wish to experiment with all of them or want different shapes for different setups.

https://www.mastermindtactics.com/shop/acp-3pack

Name:  DSC_0175.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  56.3 KB

Name:  DSC_0183.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  42.9 KB

Just ordered two of the new largest size; the original size pillows are quite good with compact revolvers, but IME some semiauto pistols do require a bit more forward protrusion of the muzzle (with greater retraction of the butt) for best concealment, and hopefully the larger pillows will provide this.

Thanks Mack!
    "Therefore, since the world has still... Much good, but much less good than ill,
    And while the sun and moon endure, Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
    I'd face it as a wise man would, And train for ill and not for good." -- A.E. Housman

I have found the original size perfect for my Tenicor Velo and Sagax Lux. The built in body contours on those holsters didnít provide enough tuck for me and were slightly uncomfortable sometimes. The pillows add just enough additional tuck and make the holsters more comfortable. I might pick up a couple of the king sized ones down the road for other holsters.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Site Supporter
    I've been using the standard size since they became available,
    I'm thinking the king size will help the little bit of roll out
    I've got with my XL, I don't have that issue with the standard
    pillow and a 4" gun.
    For me anyway, they're definitely more comfortable than a wedge.

Thanks again to everyone for the continued support and feedback, we hope that with all of the new ACPs that there will be one that will fit most needs. The King-Size seems to be a big hit so far but like anything it will be user specific. We do think that the majority of users will have good results with the ACP-W.

Name:  Mastermind Tactics ACP Variety.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  51.6 KB

The King Size looks like it may play well with WML holsters.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    We have designed another ACP profile. The King-Size pillow is larger than the standard pillow for those who want grip-tuck levels comparable to a foam wedge with more loft and footprint over the other variations of ACP.

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    The King Size looks like it may play well with WML holsters.
    Ordering one now to try with my WML holster. I bought some yoga blocks and cut one up but that was as far as I got. The King-size pillow may save me some work.
    --Jason--

User Tag List