Thread: Gabe White from pistol-forum.com, is this you? ('Difference Between FedEx and USPS')

Gabe White from pistol-forum.com, is this you? ('Difference Between FedEx and USPS')

Man Shows 'Difference Between FedEx and USPS' in Shocking Doorbell Footage

...Gabe White shared the footage from his house to YouTube on June 4, where it has currently gained over 50,000 views in less than a day. White went on to post the video to Reddit, where it has amassed over 12,000 votes and 1,000 comments in just eight hours.

"The difference between our FedEx and USPS deliveries today," he titled the video. The footage begins with a delivery driver, who White claims is a FedEx driver, delivering a large parcel. The box however is simply dropped straight onto the patio, before the driver swiftly walks off...
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...?ocid=msedgntp

I can picture Gabe waiting at home for ammo to be delivered. :-)

Is this you, Man, getting famous in yet another way?
    Semper Fi, Marines!

AWDCorvette.com - Corvettes and especially the new 2024 all-wheel drive ERay!
    Instagram: @awdcorvette

The regular guy on my USPS route is really nice, and does stuff like that all the time.

He is retired Army enlisted, likes guns and books. I have gifted him 50-round boxes of .22 ammo for being so nice.

Kindness should always be recognized, and often rewarded.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    I've seen a truck being unloaded at the FedEx store by the guy in the truck literally throwing stuff out the back onto the sidewalk, while a FedEx store employee stood there right by the truck and watched them fall before picking them up and loading them on a cart.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Lots of stories about deranged / disrespectful / dynamic / etc. delivery dudes. The good ones are hard to find and worth cultivating, however you do that.

But to some degree attitude & behavior are part of the culture of the organization or local subset, if the people running FedEx, UPS or whatever don't care about our packages, then why should the people they employ?

Student
    A glance at the poster's Reddit profile and history indicates personal photos and locations that it is another person who shares the same name by coincidence.

EDIT: Also, not that what I think matters much but I think I know just enough about Mr. White's personality to say that it would be very much out of character for him to post on Reddit or let himself be named in mainstream news over something like this.
    Last edited by Yung; 06-06-2021 at 04:53 PM.

We have the absolute worst USPS guy. He won’t get out for deliveries and would rather leave a note with some BS excuse so you have to go get the package. Even FedEx and UPS refuse to knock or ring the doorbell now.

Quote Originally Posted by Yung View Post
    A glance at the poster's Reddit profile and history indicates personal photos and locations that it is another person who shares the same name by coincidence.

EDIT: Also, not that what I think matters much but I think I know just enough about Mr. White's personality to say that it would be very much out of character for him to post on Reddit or let himself be named in mainstream news over something like this.
    Gabe is a very classy guy, and a genuinely nice person. I have had the pleasure of having him as a guest in my home. He and his family are welcome at Rancho Serious anytime.
    Last edited by SeriousStudent; 06-07-2021 at 07:24 PM. Reason: bad spellur

Posted to much info, had to delete.
    Last edited by SD; 06-07-2021 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by il duce View Post
    We have the absolute worst USPS guy. He won’t get out for deliveries and would rather leave a note with some BS excuse so you have to go get the package. Even FedEx and UPS refuse to knock or ring the doorbell now.
    Yeah, same here.

He’ll take 2 days to put the card in the box saying you can pick up your package on a freaking Priority mail item.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Attachment 72522

Attachment 72523

From last week sent a care package of Wickles Pickles to a friend in NY USPS Priority, amazing he reports everything survived.

Second package was a gift for wife she likes FiestaWare (Factory Direct), poorly packaged and box not big enough, could hear broken pieces rattling around soon is picked it up. Funny thing after going around with Customer Service to have broken stuff replaced they still charged me another $4.95 shipping/handling fee!

Both packages contain exterior stickers applied by counter agents, fragile-glass. I personally believe in todays frustrated world these stickers cause unnecessary attention and account for deliberate rough handling.

As for one company doing a better job then the competition, think it comes down to the individual delivery person. The posted video is classic, wonder if the female is getting a training module and letter in her HR file?
    Last edited by SD; 06-08-2021 at 09:48 AM.

User Tag List