Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rap video leads to BATFE seizure of Glock full auto conversion part

Rap video leads to BATFE seizure of Glock full auto conversion part

Federal agents arrested a Detroit rapper accused of flashing an illegal machine gun during an Instagram Live video and prosecutors say they have linked one of his firearms to seven shootings.

Convicted felon Delmarco Craig, 22, a rapper known as "The Big Homie," is prohibited from possessing firearms but prosecutors say he held a machine gun and other firearms during the Instagram video, including a Glock pistol equipped with a device that converted the semi-automatic firearm into a fully automatic machine gun.

Delmarco Craig posted an Instagram video showing him holding a Glock pistol outfitted with a device that converted the firearm into a fully automatic machine gun, according to prosecutors. Craig was ordered held without bond Tuesday pending trial on charges punishable by up to 10 years in federal prison.

“A lot of these young rap artists with social media today find themselves involving using guns in videos,” his lawyer, Steven Scharg, said. “That does not necessarily mean they’re thugs or believe in assaults. It’s just part of the façade of the rap industry.
    https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...se/7513601002/

Name:  818b5cde-9cd7-4a69-a49f-ba790a23d676-Craigcrop2.jpg
Views: 540
Size:  15.5 KB

Name:  518a719a-0cf6-4e44-aa87-22daabf3725d-Craiggun.jpg
Views: 1791
Size:  44.2 KB
    #RESIST

Too bad Wish. com doesn't sell brains.

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    Sucks to be “The Big Homie”....🤷
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

I wish they had not disclosed how they were alerted to him. I’m sure he’s not the only one doing things such as this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm genuinely a little bit [pleasantly] surprised that it's getting prosecuted.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    I wish they had not disclosed how they were alerted to him. I’m sure he’s not the only one doing things such as this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It won't deter anyone one. It's extremely common.

As far as I know, I had the first successful prosecution of a felon with a gun based on a social media photo in the United States. We never actually recovered the gun in our case-- they did in this one, which makes prosecution way easier.

It's gonna make impressing hos a lot harder with a blue gun, but a skell's gotta do what he's gotta do.

Aight?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    It's gonna make impressing hos a lot harder with a blue gun, but a skell's gotta do what he's gotta do.
    No going to The Big House for The Big Homie pun?

I am disappoint.

Site Supporter
    "anonymous tip"

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    I'm genuinely a little bit [pleasantly] surprised that it's getting prosecuted.
    We'll see.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

User Tag List