Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI agent arrested in shooting

FBI agent arrested in shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector71 View Post
    Interesting:
    This. Following.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Prosecutors said at Valdivia's initial appearance that he hadn't identified himself as an FBI agent until after the shooting. He did not know Slaughter nor was he aware of Slaughter's criminal history prior to the shooting, prosecutors said.
    Assuming this is the same person, here is at least part of Slaughter's alluded to criminal history, for lewd acts and assault on the very same Red Line this incident took place on.
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

The Feds are big on diversity. Diversity then becomes more important than quality. Perhaps their policy has comeback to bite them in the ass?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    The Feds are big on diversity. Diversity then becomes more important than quality. Perhaps their policy has comeback to bite them in the ass?
    No. This will be my only comment on it so I don't get in trouble, but I've known this was coming for about three weeks. People more familiar with it than me believe it's a good shoot.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    No. This will be my only comment on it so I don't get in trouble, but I've known this was coming for about three weeks. People more familiar with it than me believe it's a good shoot.

Thank you, Forrest.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post

That's good to hear. In that case I feel for the FBI SA, this can't be an easy situation for him.

Site Supporter
    Hey you JO:

Have you ever worked with SA Valdivia?

Do you know anybody who has worked with SA Valdivia?

Do you know anybody who knows SA Valdivia in any meaningful way?

How about you give him the same benefit of the doubt you would undoubtedly like to receive if you or somebody you cared about found themselves in his shoes instead of immediately implying that he got and retained his appointment to date on any basis other than his merits and that somehow has something to do with the situation at hand?
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

For those of you not in major metropolitan areas, just as background, many "aggressive panhandlers" are really strong-armed robbers. About 10 years ago, I was accosted by an "aggressive panhandler" while taking my daughter to tour a private high school in downtown SF. I did not need to use deadly force, but my daughter was not happy. Quote,"Dad, did you have to get in a fight with a bum?" These "aggressive panhandlers" sometimes fail in their victim selection, or they get so used to soy boys just giving up the cash that they are startled when confronted about their behavior. I hope Special Agent Valdivia is cleared of all charges.
    Last edited by paherne; 06-01-2021 at 06:28 PM.

I’d be interested in seeing the video footage mentioned in the article in its entirety.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

User Tag List