Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Resource: MRDS Quick Reference Cards (RMR / Holosun)

Resource: MRDS Quick Reference Cards (RMR / Holosun)

I was at the range a while ago, and forgot a few specific things about how my optic worked, and I did not bring the paper manual.

It occurred to me a “Quick Reference Card” I could keep in my range bag might be handy to have for my optic. I did one for the Holosun RDS (507c and 507k) and posted it in the Holosun mega-thread. But since Trijicon’s RMR is also very popular, I went ahead and did one of those, as well as an updated Holosun.

Both are them are together in this thread.

QRCs

Here's what the QRCs look like, on screen:

Name:  rmrpic.jpg
Views: 613
Size:  76.6 KB

Name:  507pic.jpg
Views: 638
Size:  79.9 KB

Features

Each QRC includes information on:

- common user controls
    - battery type and install direction
    - plus additional information such as MOA sizes, customer service information, and more.

Instructions

To create a QRC:

- Select one of the PDFs from the links below, download it, then print normal size
    - Cut it out and fold it over on itself
    - Place in range bag or pocket for quick reference

Disclaimers:

Any errors are 100% my own, as I am also fairly new to dots. I own both a 507c and a 507k. The Holosun QRC is based on the HS user manual and operational use, same for the Trijicon QRC, except it is based solely on the Trijicon user manual. If you see an error, or useful information that could be added, please let me know.

I would especially appreciate feedback on the RMR QRC, as I don’t own a Trijicon optic. I tried to extract the most useful set of information, but I might have missed something.

References I used:

HS User Manuals:
    https://holosun.com/index/product/manual.html
    Trijicon User Manuals:
    https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....14wNSfqVNS.pdf

Downloads:

RMR QRC Pdf:
    qrc_rmr_v2.pdf

Holosun QRC Pdf:
    qrc_507ck_v2.pdf

Printed to stick in my range bag. Thanks for the effort!

I noticed a couple typos in the RMR one, so I fixed that, along with a few style changes and emendations.

Updated RMR V3:
    qrc_rmr_v3.pdf

Updated Holosun V3:
    qrc_507ck_v3.pdf
    Last edited by RJ; 05-31-2021 at 02:53 PM.

Dude, great work!
    EMS, Rescue, Fire, fun stuff

As a footnote, I picked RMR and Holosun as I was thinking they were pretty common optics. If there is another optic brand / type someone wants a QRC for, let me know, and I can gin one up, now I have a template for them.

Another thing I was thinking of adding was a 1/4" grid behind the notes, to aid in target group size measuring. Or some kind of printed bars of a certain length. Not sure how that will look so I'll experiment with some options.

If anyone notices any errors or further typos in the v3's, please let me know.

Sir:
    Thanks very much for these. I am passing them on to range staff.

If you would consider making cards up for the Holosun 509T, and the Aimpoint ACROs, we are working with them also.
    The P-2 ACRO manual is up online, as is the P-1. We are looking forward to working with them also.

Your work is a true service-thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by 1Rangemaster View Post
    Sir:
    Thanks very much for these. I am passing them on to range staff.

If you would consider making cards up for the Holosun 509T, and the Aimpoint ACROs, we are working with them also.
    The P-2 ACRO manual is up online, as is the P-1. We are looking forward to working with them also.

Your work is a true service-thanks again
    Can do. I'll look at these this weekend.

I made a Leupold DeltaPoint Pro QRC to v4a. This is specific to the DPP, and has a 1/4" grid background and a 3x5 1" grid as well, for quick group size reference.

Let me know what ya'll think of this grid pattern, yeay or nay.

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 478
Size:  70.8 KB

qrc_dpp_v4a.pdf
    Last edited by RJ; 06-04-2021 at 09:08 AM.

Any interest in a Sig Romeo Pro QRC?

Quote Originally Posted by 1Rangemaster View Post

I skimmed through the 509T operator manual posted at Holosun dot com. I didn't see a lot of difference, in terms of the functionality, between the 507k and 507c (which makes sense).

Aside from adding the 509T applicability to the current 507c/507k QRC, is there anything unique or specific to the 509T that would make sense to have a separate version?

User Tag List