Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: There's just something about a 20" A2

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    Pretty sure BCM makes one as well but like 99% of their stuff, it is perpetually out of stock. Wasn't there a batch of FN's also that also hit the market a few years back (although those are pretty much Unicorns by now).

Before China released their bio weapon on the world, gun broker would have been the place to go....
    My A2 upper was from that FN .gov surplus drop maybe 10ish years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    Brownell's had A1-profile 20in barrels with FSB installed for a pretty reasonable price, given the run on more modern AR stuff I'm sure they're out of stock forever.
    I was lucky enough to snag a Brownell’s retro A1 barrel with pinned front sight a few weeks ago before they quickly went out of stock again. I hade been on the “notify me” list for months.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamingo View Post
    I am a little embarrassed to admit I have a WOA upper that I purchased a loooooooooong time ago (it is from before the AWB expired, I think I got it in 2003ish) that I have not fired.

Now that I am retired I am going to try to find a highpower range and get someone to teach me that style of shooting.

The upper has a bunch of lead in the handguards and a heavy SS barrel (with no flash hider or nuzzle break):

It also has some fancy 1/4 MOA sights:
    I thought about one of those when we were doing our 20-in. love thread about a year and a half ago. Ultimately decided I have enough trouble with iron sights that it would probably be misplaced resources and chose a flat top for a 20-in build. Still curious to see more reports about real-life experience with it.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

User Tag List