@CakeEater @GJM

So, I was originally going to go up Friday to drop off my new P30LS slide, along with a reference slide from L&M if needed. However, I called in today to confirm that all I needed to bring was the slide (I was going to send the frame, barrel, and RSA to Lazy Wolf Guns while they cut my slide, just to get into the queue), and they told me that at this juncture, they were not offering the ACRO cut on a P30LS with the irons behind the optic, as they were working on their own solution; the timeframe is unknown, though they said it would likely be measured in months rather than weeks. They took down my name and number, and said they would contact me once having the irons behind the ACRO become an option.

This was a change in what they had told me a few months back when I had dropped in with a Housel slide for consultation, so I am disappointed. In the meantime, I will be sending in my entire gun to Lazy Wolf Guns first, and then hope that Wright Armory has figured out a solution. I'm also going to go digging around some more to see if there might be another reputable shop in the meantime that might be willing to take on the project.

I am quite set on having the irons behind the ACRO simply because that's what Mark had done for me, and I would like to keep an identical sight picture across all three P30LSes.