Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lee Reloading Stand - worth it or not?

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    Harbor Freight sells various stands like for vices and grinders. If you visit these stores, you might look. But, the Lee stand is made for this purpose.
    Months ago, I saw a video on YT where a guy had a Dillon Square Deal B mounted to one of these:
    https://www.harborfreight.com/adjust...ion-46725.html

It actually seemed very stable. I don't remember if he had a bunch of weight at the bottom, but I'm guessing that would be necessary to keep it from wobbling.
    Last edited by DMF13; 06-09-2021 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DMF13 View Post
    Months ago, I saw a video on YT where a guy had a Dillon Square Deal B mounted to one of these:
    https://www.harborfreight.com/adjust...ion-46725.html

It actually seemed very stable. I don't remember if he had a bunch of weight at the bottom, but I'm guessing that would be necessary to keep it from wobbling.
    I have one of those with 4 presses mounted to it. Very stable, plenty of room, wish they still made them. I bought the Lee stand a couple days ago when Midway had them on sale for $117 shipped free, but even with 2 concrete blocks as weight, it still tends to tip when having to pull a little harder on the press handle. Probably should have bought another Inline Fab mount instead.

On clearance now at Midway for $111 and change.

I still haven't even unboxed mine yet...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    On clearance now at Midway for $111 and change.

I still haven't even unboxed mine yet...
    Wow- that’s a great deal. I don’t even remember what I paid for mine, but it was certainly more than that.

User Tag List