Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Aurora, CO "Dark Knight Rises" shooting - 14 dead, 50+ wounded 7/20/12

Does anyone know yet if it's been confirmed that Holmes actually did not have soft armor? I know that he bought the BLACKHAWK! vest from TacticalGear.com, but considering that he went out and also bought a ballistic helmet, wouldn't it make sense that he also had soft armor under the tac vest? Can't really tell, but the pics of the evidence seem to suggest that he had both:

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    Does anyone know yet if it's been confirmed that Holmes actually did not have soft armor? I know that he bought the BLACKHAWK! vest from TacticalGear.com, but considering that he went out and also bought a ballistic helmet, wouldn't it make sense that he also had soft armor under the tac vest? Can't really tell, but the pics of the evidence seem to suggest that he had both:

I have read some postings from one of the actual arresting officers on a verified LEO only forum... He says it was all very much legit armor, leggings and all.

Site Supporter
    Insanity plea just a few minutes ago..

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/04...ater-massacre/
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

User Tag List