Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: M10 frames back at Jgsales

Quote Originally Posted by jh9 View Post
    That's an interesting vintage PPC gun. A pre-lock 1997-2002 frame (FMFP / MIM hammer) with a replacement post-lock MIM hammer to boot (2002+, flag cut visible).

You can shoot the piss out of it and still get new parts for it from Brownells if it needs repair. Nice.

Who did the work?
    Well, I did a love photoshop to shorten the barrel.

But the base gun whose photo I used came from...The JG Sales Gunsmith, actually. Built on a 64-7 I believe. The M10 frames they have right now are -7 variants which would also make a good base for a PPC gun.

https://jggunsmith.wordpress.com/201...c-style-build/

My ADHD says I should buy one of those and have a project.

The part of my brain that manages my ADHD says I should finish my next novel, and just buy a M66-8 2.75" when a batch of them come available again.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    My ADHD says I should buy one of those and have a project.

The part of my brain that manages my ADHD says I should finish my next novel, and just buy a M66-8 2.75" when a batch of them come available again.
    You got some insider info on a batch of 2.75" M66s coming to market?

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    You got some insider info on a batch of 2.75" M66s coming to market?
    I don't. But I have email alerts on every online retailer I can think of (Buds, grabagun, Impact, KYGunCo, etc) and a credit card.

I've gotten alerts in the morning before. But by the time I wake up at 0615 on the West Coast, they've been gone.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

User Tag List