Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: HK Slimline Striker Pistol

Quote Originally Posted by jh9 View Post
    The chances are pretty good... for sometime mid 2023. Their foray into the 6-shot, G43-size market will probably make a huge splash right as Glock is introducing a factory equivalent to the 15-round shield mags for the G43/43X. Let's not forget that the VP9OR was delayed by how many years so HK engineers could do some testing and ultimately ship the same damn thing Glock did with the MOS only with bigger screws so they didn't break as often.

Two things are generally true about HK: they work and they're a decade late to the party.
    Yeah.

Can't argue with any of that.

My HK fan boi ardor (and I still am one, despite selling both of mine for Glocks in 2017) cooled a bit as I pondered some of the comments in this thread about the VP9/dead trigger issue. If the new SFA mini-me slimline 9 from HK uses a derivative of the same fire control system...I dunno. Unless HK acknowledged/tested for that condition in the new release, it might be better to wait a while to see if any issues like this emerge. I don't really want to carry a gun that works most of the time, less the occasional inconvenient tap rack to reset the trigger if it gets bumped. Guess will have to wait and see when/if it comes out.

HK has enough to do in order to fulfill current military contracts.

Example:
    defenseworld.net/news/28613/French_MoD_to_Order_20_000_Additional_Heckler___Ko ch_HK_416_F_Rifles_in_2021

They don't hate us. And they don't "hire and fire" as a company. I'm fine with that as a German.

Hope they release it at Milipol coming up int the next week. If I recall, that’s when they first showed the P30 as the “ P3000”

User Tag List