Thread: I want a micro P30 AND VP9!!

I want a micro P30 AND VP9!!

Just pining guys. Just got my P30SK back after having V4.1 installed, and wow can’t wait to shoot it, went from a V1 and difference is night and day, bit heavier but shorter. Have a Grayguns SRT, but I am waiting to shoot the all factory parts first.

I love the original LEM as on the USPs. Great carry trigger, as I am alot more confident about not shooting my nuts ( and femoral artery ) off!

I am so hoping they bring out a micro compact. Because I can trust HK implicitly from the get go.

I’m waiting in line with you, preferably for an LEM gun, but I know *IF* they release one, it will be a striker fire gun.

Oh please, by time they release one we will have plasma pistols in the 20 watt range.

Quote Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
    Just pining guys. Just got my P30SK back after having V4.1 installed, and wow can’t wait to shoot it, went from a V1 and difference is night and day, bit heavier but shorter. Have a Grayguns SRT, but I am waiting to shoot the all factory parts first.

I love the original LEM as on the USPs. Great carry trigger, as I am alot more confident about not shooting my nuts ( and femoral artery ) off!

I am so hoping they bring out a micro compact. Because I can trust HK implicitly from the get go.
    The day they drop a model like that is the day I stop carrying my Hellcat or P30L.

Well worth dropping those parts in. Also, it’s not difficult to do the V4.1 conversion yourself.

Duce, yeah I agree, I have altered a few LEMs in past. To be honest, with the crazy virtual schooling, and I had To have sights put on it I just said f it and hit the easy button. What is interesting is it feels really good installed can’t wait to shoot it. I am on the fence about installing Grayguns SRT and, or the nickel flat spring.

If they would do a single stack I would sell every junky Glock I own.

My wife has been shooting/carrying her V1 P30SK for a few years now, but after shooting our daughters 43x, decided that she liked the thinness and weight, and has now went to the darkside, by ordering her own 43x! It's mind boggling to think they are not at least SOMEWHERE in the process of designing a 365/XL/43x type gun...but they do hate us....

User Tag List