Thread: 10mm 3 lug suppressor mount

10mm 3 lug suppressor mount

I just picked up a B&T APC10 pro with the factory 3 lug mount. I had planned to use a 3 lug mount for a silencerco hybrid and be ready to go. Unfortunately, silencerco only offers 9mm and 45 mounts and the B&T barrel is not threaded, with the 3 lug mount made as part of the barrel. Does anyone have a suggestion other than buy a B&T suppressor or cut the B&T 3 lug off the barrel and rethread? Has anyone tried to bore out the silencerco 9mm or sleeve the 45 to the B&T 3 lug OD?

Quote Originally Posted by Jdm7325 View Post
    I just picked up a B&T APC10 pro with the factory 3 lug mount. I had planned to use a 3 lug mount for a silencerco hybrid and be ready to go. Unfortunately, silencerco only offers 9mm and 45 mounts and the B&T barrel is not threaded, with the 3 lug mount made as part of the barrel. Does anyone have a suggestion other than buy a B&T suppressor or cut the B&T 3 lug off the barrel and rethread? Has anyone tried to bore out the silencerco 9mm or sleeve the 45 to the B&T 3 lug OD?
    What is the OD of the 10mm 3 lug muzzle device? To my knowledge, I don't think a specific 10mm adapter exists. I suspect the .45 caliber adapter can be used but need to confirm with your measurements.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansohn Brothers View Post
    What is the OD of the 10mm 3 lug muzzle device? To my knowledge, I don't think a specific 10mm adapter exists. I suspect the .45 caliber adapter can be used but need to confirm with your measurements.
    B&T barrel OD is .613. Without having either the 9mm or 45 mount available for measurement, I had assumed the 45 would have too much play on the pilot portion of the 3 lug mount. A 9mm mount is scheduled for shipment next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdm7325 View Post
    B&T barrel OD is .613. Without having either the 9mm or 45 mount available for measurement, I had assumed the 45 would have too much play on the pilot portion of the 3 lug mount. A 9mm mount is scheduled for shipment next week.
    A 9mm adapter ID should be .592 diameter so it will not fit the B+T muzzle device. The .45 caliber adapter ID is .639. I recommend trying the SilencerCo .45 caliber adapter, part AC2448.

Hope this helps!

User Tag List