Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UFC champion Valentina Shevchenko on shooting

UFC champion Valentina Shevchenko on shooting

#RESIST

She's an absolute beast of a fighter too. She's pretty much cleaned out her weight division. In her last fight a few weeks ago, Jessica Andrade was supposed to be her toughest challenge and Bullet Valentina made her look like a bum off the street.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    She's an absolute beast of a fighter too. She's pretty much cleaned out her weight division. In her last fight a few weeks ago, Jessica Andrade was supposed to be her toughest challenge and Bullet Valentina made her look like a bum off the street.
    Yeah, that was pretty one sided.
    #RESIST

Well, Valentina’s performance at UFC266 was certainly unchecked.
    #RESIST

What it looked was... professional.

Quote Originally Posted by Cacafuego View Post
    What it looked was... professional.
    Lauren Murphy should not have been there. I don’t know if it’s the entire division is that bad or if just dumb luck, but she barely survived.
    #RESIST

I have followed her when she first signed with UFC and is by far my favorite female fighter.

She keeps getting better and better and she is always game. Wish more women fighters were like her.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Lauren Murphy should not have been there. I don’t know if it’s the entire division is that bad or if just dumb luck, but she barely survived.
    I was thinking something similar. She's not the best in the division I don't think...but there's nobody even sort of close to Bullet.

When your opponent gives their victory speech in four different languages after trouncing you, it's pretty obvious they're vibrating at a different frequency.

Murphy isn't a slouch by any means, there's layers to this game.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    I was thinking something similar. She's not the best in the division I don't think...but there's nobody even sort of close to Bullet.

When your opponent gives their victory speech in four different languages after trouncing you, it's pretty obvious they're vibrating at a different frequency.

Murphy isn't a slouch by any means, there's layers to this game.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    Yeah, that speech was amazing. My daughter has picked The Bullet as a role model, we hope to find the right gym next year to start her MMA journey. Naturally, I’ll train with her.
    #RESIST

#RESIST

User Tag List