Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Glock 26 MOS

Quote Originally Posted by stomridertx View Post
    Supposedly, but it never saw the light of day at GT Distributors or Primary Arms. I guess I'll re-phrase the question for someone that might know: is Glock still skeptical that there is demand for the 26.5 here and are they going to shut off the supply? Is there any chance a greater quantity will make it here and more will go into Blue Label as well?
    Not supposedly, I own one. I talked to our (large) blue label dealer and our Glock LE rep about these quite a bit, and last I heard, there are no plans to make the 26 MOS a regular offering.

I recently discovered that there's at least one plate on the market that enables mounting an ACRO P-1 onto a Glock MOS slide. This revelation has sparked my serious consideration of acquiring a G26 MOS. While it's true that the ACRO is relatively large, the overall package remains relatively compact.

There’s nothing compact about an ACRO on a 26MOS. Unless forced to carry an ACRO by policy, the EPS is probably a better choice. It’s actually compact and it has a larger window than the ACRO.

My local blue label dealer is still showing one in stock.

https://www.dlshootingsupplies.com/g...erations-58699

Regarding Acro plates on Glock MOS, I have experience with both the Aimpoint (B&T) plate, and Forward Controls/Tango Down. Both are good-to-go.

I’m hoping for the MOS version of the CBP G26…had one for a while at work before Sector made all of us turn them back in. That was a nice little blaster.

Site Supporter
    Has anyone tried a Rogue Gunworks comp on their G26? After watching the video on instagram from Mike Pannone I'm wondering how one would help a G26.

--Jason--

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    Has anyone tried a Rogue Gunworks comp on their G26? After watching the video on instagram from Mike Pannone I'm wondering how one would help a G26.

YVK and I have them, work good.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    In my hands, no appreciable difference with training ammo even though I try to use hotter ammo for carry guns. Appreciable difference when shooting 124 +P HPs. No accuracy degradation unlike other aftermarket/comp combos I have. Importantly, no reliability issues with stock recoil spring. I've not found any downsides.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TCB View Post
    the CBP G26…had one for a while at work before Sector made all of us turn them back in.
    Bummer. As an EDC pistol it’s been great, and 500-round training sessions are comfortable. It’s an excellent all-around pistol for a plainclothes gig.

Yup, I’d love to get one back. If they ask for yours…don’t give it up!

User Tag List