Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 26 MOS

Quote Originally Posted by echo5charlie View Post
    Dammit. Now I have this living rent-free in my head.......
    Great setup

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    I just learned that there is at least one plate available, that allows mounting an ACRO P-1 onto a Glock MOS slide. Suddenly, I am thinking seriously about acquiring a G26 MOS. True, an ACRO is relatively large, but, the whole package remains relatively compact.
    I think the 509 really shines here, but the Acro isn’t objectively that much bigger. Back-to-back with my non-optic G19, the 26 is almost identical in overall height, with the reduced length of the grip shifted to the top of the gun, or towards the centerline when carrying AIWB (so it doesn’t really count). I have high hopes for this as a t-shirt optic gun for the AZ summer, and love how scalable it is with 10 rd. flush mags, 12 rd. +2 extensions, and ability to accept G19/17 mags as a spare.

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    Great setup
    Thank you! The true test of a man’s genius is the extent to which he agrees with you… 😂

This is my standard Gee setup—Apex Action Enhancement Kit, Tango Down mag release and slide stop lever, and LTT SCD. My G47 has an Acro on an FCD plate vs. the 509 on a Holosun plate, and my G19s have a grip anchor, but otherwise the guns are identical. In the past I have struggled with low/left issues and tended to pattern much more than group, but this setup is the Glock easy button for me.

I prefer the orange front ring, and always black out the rings on my rears, so when I figured out I could get the exact setup I wanted by ordering a separate front and rear, it was a no-brainer. I’m able to ignore the irons when shooting through the optic unless I think about it (same with rifles—all my ARs have fixed BUIS and lower 1/3 co-witness—admittedly absolute co-witness is too busy for me).

In my appendix holster, the 509T is indistinguishable from a 507, where the Acro is much larger and prints accordingly.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

In my personal case, I know that my astigmatic eyes like the ACRO’s dot, plus, I have an ACRO P-1 that is seeking a compatible pistol. Plus, the ACRO has a boxy profile, so, if it prints, may well appear to be a “civilian” electronic device, rather than something that looks like it belongs on a weapon. I’d like to try an ACRO on a G26.

For reference, I have an ACRO P-1 on a G19x. (Milled G45 slide.)
    Last edited by Rex G; 09-10-2023 at 05:12 AM.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Site Supporter
    Welp...MOS model 26 arrived at the LGS and I damn near sprained my arm reaching for my wallet.

So is the SCS good to go? Because I love the idea of a red dot that cowitnesses with my preferred G26 sights (Ameriglo Troopers)

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    Welp...MOS model 26 arrived at the LGS and I damn near sprained my arm reaching for my wallet.

So is the SCS good to go? Because I love the idea of a red dot that cowitnesses with my preferred G26 sights (Ameriglo Troopers)
    Scs is good to go if you don't mind green!

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post

I've been carrying my G26 MOS with SCS on and off duty for about two months. I do kinda with the SCS had manual adjustment, but other than that, I really like the gun and optic.

Thread resurrection:
    Is there any indication that the 26.5 MOS will make it to the Blue Label program?

Quote Originally Posted by stomridertx View Post
    Thread resurrection:
    Is there any indication that the 26.5 MOS will make it to the Blue Label program?
    It already did, in limited quantities.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    It already did, in limited quantities.
    Supposedly, but it never saw the light of day at GT Distributors or Primary Arms. I guess I'll re-phrase the question for someone that might know: is Glock still skeptical that there is demand for the 26.5 here and are they going to shut off the supply? Is there any chance a greater quantity will make it here and more will go into Blue Label as well?

User Tag List